Taking a fresh approach to traditional Release of Information outsourcing by offering innovative support to patients, requesting parties and health information management departments alike.
MediCopy offers free remote release of information outsourcing services to our qualified healthcare partners. We strive to make the Release of Information experience as reliable and efficient as possible by providing simple and secure HIM solutions. We offer full-service ROI services tailored to Hospitals + Health Systems, as well as Physicians Practices. MediCopy is here to assist in this integral role of patient care by providing security and privacy safeguards at every step of the transfer and handling of medical records - all while providing exceptional customer service.
- Remote release of information outsourcing services at no cost to healthcare facilities
- Health information management technology allowing rapid and secure e-delivery of PHI
- Online patient authorizations to request medical records
- Contactless submission of medical records requests
- Online chat feature for patients and requestors
- Direct online upload to the Social Security Administration
- Quick and easy implementation for new clients
- Utilization of esMD for the electronic submission of all RAC audits
- Access to our web-based CarePortal for real-time status updates
- HIPAA-compliant direct messaging to MediCopy representatives
- Detailed monitoring, searching, and reporting capabilities
Remote Release of Information
MediCopy will complete all ROI services remotely from our corporate facility for clients utilizing an EMR system. Our team is trained and ready to answer all status phone calls from requestors regarding their medical records request, alleviating your staff to focus on other critical duties.
On-Site Release of Information
For clients, particularly hospitals, with high volumes of paper requests MediCopy will provide on-site employees to complete the ROI process. While at your facility our team will copy, encrypt, and upload records to the MediCopy CarePortal. On-site employees are hired, trained, compensated, and managed directly by MediCopy, but will report to your HIM Department for all daily job duties.